Have you ever sat down and all you can here in your head is CATCH UP!!! I hear it every day! Join me ketchup mommy's and maybe togeather we can get something done today!

Sunday 3 April 2011

Sometimes The days are long

Have you ever noticed how long the days tend to be when your a stay at home mom??? I wake up and clean and play then its nap time....More cleaning more cleaning auuuggghhhh sometimes it feels like the day wont end and then when it does....tomorrow...

My boyfriend once told me that he didnt feel that being mom was a REAL job lol that my life wasnt hard I just sit around and play with the kid lol. My responce to my lovely silly silly man, Who is a roofer by the way, with out that tid bit it really wouldnt make sence, hahaha.

Every time you start a job on a roof you go and you rip off half the roof you lay down you paper and then you shingle, You clean up the job site and come home knowing tomorrow you will go back and do the same to the other side and then your all done. Except tomorrow you go and some one has ripped off all your new shingles and put the old ones back up!!! so know you have to do it all over again! The end of the day comes you clean up and come home thinking that was exsausting having to re-do something I already did but at least tomorrow I only have to finish the other half then im done. Tomorrow you wake up your in a good mood you drive to work and..... again someone has ripped off your new shingles and put up the old ones and left the new ones scattered everywhere. Know imagine this aggravation for the rest of your life. LMAO!

I remember what my life used to be and what it is now its weird to think that was so long ago going out to partys getting ready with my friends and all that jazz. I wouldnt trade my life for anything but it would be nice to just have one day to do it again!

So how do you deal with your days? I still havent got my way to escape. Still trying though. lol

No comments: